What to Bring!
• Bedding - sheets, pillows, blankets (or sleeping bags). It can get pretty cold at night due to the elevation (avg. night temp in June - 50 degrees). Please plan accordingly.
• Warm clothes for the night time.
• Yoga mat - if you have one
• Bathing suit, sarong, towel, flip flops, sunscreen.
• Yes, we have a pool (and a hot tub!).
• Headlamp or flashlight for walking at night.
• Mosquito repellent or bug spray (especially fo you are sensitive) - it's the forest, and there are bugs there. :)
• Musical instruments - you never know when you’ll walk into an impromptu jam session!
• Your authentic self.
• Yummy snacks and refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day.
• Reusable mug and water vessel.
What to Not to Bring!
• Pets - As much as we love them, please leave Pooch and Purr at home.
• Cynical comments
• Camp stoves (except for in the designated area)
• Space heaters
• Motorized scooters and bicycles